FAA-APPROVED! FULLY INSURED! COMPETITIVELY PRICED DRONE SERVICES!We process, analyze and share the data for you! Tap into our panel of industry experts for insight on how to customize our drone services for your particular needs!
WHY AERIAL IMAGING VIA OUR DRONES?
- Boost your bottom line & cut waste/downtime with our efficient, real-time project tracking, reports & management
- We use a DJI Matrice 210 drone – capable of carrying a thermal camera and standard-vision camera at the same time (all the data can be gathered in one flight, instead of two)
- We have the latest, state-of-the-art aerial cameras – the DJI Zenmuse XT thermal camera (powered by FLIR) and the Zenmuse 5XS.
- We have up to $2 million in liability insurance!
- Our Crystal Sky Monitor not only allows you to view the flight as it’s happening, on site, but to download the data and take it with you once the drone lands (we can also livestream the flight to any computer you’d like).
- We have lots of satisfied customers (see all our positive reviews, below)
- We offer nighttime aerial photography, video and mapping
- We’re trained in thermal imaging – ideal for roof inspections, search-and-rescue and more!
- More affordable than aerial images/data from full-sized aircraft.
- We have access to restricted airspace like George Bush Intercontinental Airport, David Wayne Hooks Airport, William P. Hobby Airport and Ellington Air Force Base with our airspace waivers.
- Safer than ground personnel for inspections/surveys/data collection.
- More complete, accurate data than can be captured by helicopter or ground personnel – from 3D modeling to digital elevation maps to thermal and near-infrared imaging.
That’s where our Advisory Board comes in, with industry-specific experts offering customized solutions.
“The bottom line is – you need to know that our services are going to help you cut costs, boost profits, gain a competitive edge or save you some headaches,” says company owner Wayne Franks. “In order to do that, you need a specialist who knows the ins and outs of your business as well as the emerging, ever-changing ways drone technology can help.”
Looking to connect with a specific board member? Tell your PDS account representative during the initial planning stages of the project, and/or mention it in the “message” section of one of our two contact forms (on the “Home” and “Contact” pages).
Looking forward to working with you!
“Drones are becoming invaluable for farmers and ranchers, from helping cut irrigation and pest control costs to near-infrared data that can assess crop health or scout for disease,” says Brent. “With their mapping platforms and high resolution images and data, they’re the perfect all-in-one solution.”
Most recently, Scott worked for DXP Enterprises, a Houston-based distributor of industrial equipment for the Oil & Gas and Energy Services industries. He sees many ways aerial imagery and data from drones can cut costs while improving safety and efficiency – from inspecting pipelines and flare stacks without putting ground personnel in harm’s way to monitoring project crews and progress to documenting the boundaries of a property from above for much less than it would cost with a helicopter.